Egoist Body Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how Egoist Body Ltd will treat your personal information.
Your Personal information
Egoist Body Ltd may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
· Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address);
· Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and Egoist Body Ltd on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
How Egoist Body Ltd uses your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
· administer the website;
· enable your use of the services available on the website;
· send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
· send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
· send to you newsletters and other marketing communications relating to Egoist Body Ltd business which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform Egoist Body Ltd at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
Egoist Body Ltd will not provide your personal information to any unrelated third parties for any purpose.
Egoist Body Ltd may provide your personal information to third parties (such as teachers, therapists, etc) in order to provide our services to you.
Egoist Body Ltd makes use of third party software to manage bookings, such as MindBody Online.
Security of your personal information
Egoist Body Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.